Hot Topic

What Happens To Your Body If You Eat Onion Every Day

Onion is one of the most indispensable foods in our cuisine, it tastes our food and can be cooked in any way. Onion is among the most recommended foods due to its nutritional properties and benefits. The main component of onion is water, which constitutes approximately 90%. For this reason, it may surprise you that the remaining 10% are made up of nutrients with numerous benefits.

Essential oils are responsible for most of the benefits of onion, as we shall see below. And these are the reasons why you cry when you are born with onions.
Group B vitamins needed for your nervous and immune system, vitamins E and C, which are powerful antioxidants.
Many minerals such as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, sodium and sulfur.
Essential amino acids.
Fiber. Let’s see what happens if you eat onion every day.

Click to comment

Most Popular


To Top