Cleaning your house regularly can be seem as hard and in this housework, there are not harder thing than cleaning oven glass when it has rust and dirt. In the stores, there are many materials are sold to get rid of rust, but sometimes it is not enough and you can want to keep clear of rust by home-made basic ingredients.
Actually, keeping clear of rust and dirties from your home is really simple and fast.In order to clean the oven glass and complete the housework in kitchen, you just need few materials that they can be found in every home. So, here are some methods to solve the rush problem of oven glass:
- Baking Soda Method
Baking soda is a good material that can be used in every cleaning processes. You can use it in cleaning oven glass and can get rid of rust. In optional, you can use baking soda with lemon juice, too. Follow the instructions for baking soda cleaning method:
- Mix the water and baking soda and try to obtain a tooth-paste consistence that can be spreadable on the oven glass.
- Spread the mixture equally on the oven glass.
- Wait almost 15 minutes. The baking soda mixture must be dry.
- After 15 minutes, remove the baking soda with the help of a clean sponge.
- Lastly, wash the oven glass area with plain water and wipe out the area with a clean fabric
2.Temperature change method
If you buy an oven glass cleaning material from the market and want to use it, then you can use it in temperature change method. But pay attention to buy the oven cleaning material in spray form and box. Especially, that method is useful for intensive rust problems.
- Heat up your oven up to 100 degrees F or 40 degrees C. When it comes to that range of temperature, open the door of oven.
- You can notice that oven glass is not hot like you think but avoid to touch directly.
- In that temperature, apply the oven glass cleaning material with a spray box.
- Scrub it with the help of a sponge.
- Then with water and clean mop, clean the oven glass softly.
- On by own method
Many ovens have own cleaning system in them. It is really simple and any effort is needed. This method is usually preferred when there are not a lot of rust and dirties. In order to clean the oven glass, here are few steps that you must follow:
- Clean the area with the help of a mop.
- Then, spray the cleaning material that you generally use. You do not need scrub it.
- Press the button that is written self-cleaning mode and wait until the process is completed.,
- Lastly, open the door of oven glass and wait up to it is reached room temperature. Finally, clean the oven glass surface with water and the clean mop.